Hello Again! This week’s blog is REAL simple. Here are7 Quick Steps we suggest for you this week:
- READ the headline below.
- REALIZE the magnitude of it.
- HIT THE LINK to the referenced article.
- READ the article.
- CONSIDER how such a stat may affect you, your family and your loved
- THINK about how you will respond to such a reality.
“Obesity now kills more people worldwide than car crashes, terror attacks, and Alzheimer's combined”.
- More than 10 percent of the world's population was obese in 2015 …
and trends would indicate it is likely higher now. That’s 603.7
million adults and 107.7 million children.
- The researchers estimated that a high body weight contributed to 4
million deaths globally. That’s 7 percent of the deaths from any
- That is more than the deaths caused by traffic
accidents, Alzheimer’s, or other deadly issues that get a lot of
airtime, like terrorism, combined.
The Last 3 Steps: Consider, Think and Act.
Obesity IS common, but it is NOT healthy. It IS preventable and curable in most cases.
We are committed to fighting the overweight and obesity EPIDEMIC.
We are here to teach, support, trim down and change the lives of those in need.
Science based. Proven Effective. Ready to help.
Click, call or just come in to learn more.